9.22.2008

Cuz this is Ladie's Night...




I can't tell you how many people ask me when the next Poetic Escape will be. From random folks I don't know recognizing me and coming up to me in the club, to my friends who tell me it's one of their favorite nights in Boston, people love Poetic Escape's mix of poetry, performance and people. Don't miss this month's "Ladie's Night" edition, featuring
a cocktail reception presented by PAMA from 9pm - 10:30pm
.

POETIC ESCAPE: Ladie's Night feat. DJ Nomadik

music + poetry + art

Wednesday, September 24th
9PM
@ BLUE WAVE
343 Congress Street, Boston

Hosted by: Elie, Herby & Nuri

Music by: DJ SolBak & DJ Nomadik
Jazz - Soul - Funk - House - Neo-Soul
70's-90's Classic Hip-Hop, R&B and Reggae

Live music by: The Jason Hunter Quartet
R&B - Jazz - Funk - Rock - Blues

$5.00 COVER :: 21+ :: CASUAL DRESS

Arrive early and grab a bite to eat
(check out Blue Wave's menu).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...