4.20.2009

Escape and Unplug

Once again back is the incredible...

POETIC ESCAPE
music + poetry + art

Wednesday, August 27th
9PM
@ BLUE WAVE
343 Congress Street, Boston

Hosted by: Elie, Herby & Nuri

Poetry by:

SheyButta - Sirius Black - Ali - RoseBaby - Louna Eclipse - Wendy Sanchez - Ashley Rose - Ighehi - POPS - - Nuri - Shawn K - AND MANY MORE!!!

Music by:
DJ SolBak
Jason Hunter & The Boys

$5.00 COVER :: 21+ :: CASUAL DRESS


This afternoon I walked into the annual Step Fest at Matthews arena and was greeted by many familiar, smiling faces. One smile belonged to the legendary Cindy Diggs, our own "Mama HipHop". So when she handed me a flyer, I took it, knowing before I even read it that the event was going to be something that would be geared toward making Boston a better place. That's just who Cindy is. I checked out the flyer and low and behold, I was right - an night of live music to benefit the Peace Boston Movement. It doesn't get much better.

Thursday, April 23, 2009
9PM
Club Felt
533 Washington Street, Boston

FOR TIX Visit: www.richdimare.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...