1.20.2011

Play with brown paper dolls and sip on "Milk and Honey"...



Thirsty for Black TV, lately it seems everyone has been glued to The Game, but that's just not my cup of tea. Me, I'm looking forward to a little taste of Milk and Honey. A web-based dramedy, Milk and Honey is executive produced by Golden Globe nominated actor, Idris Elba and brown paper dolls. HipHollywood.com quotes Elba as saying, “I decided to get involved with “Milk + Honey” because of the strong demand for content that is relatable and authentic. Brown Paper Dolls has an intuitive way of displaying positive images of women throughout the series.” The show is described as the story of four women in LA--their spiritual, professional and romantic journeys to pursue their dreams and stars Lance Gross, Faune Chambers, Bryce Wilson, Asha Kamali, Yaani King, Shauntay Hinton, Robert Smith and...DEBBIE ALLEN! I am SO excited to see Debbie Allen on screen again. She has been one of my role models since the days of Fame. I haven't seen a schedule for when episodes will air, but no doubt I'll be glued to the screen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...