9.16.2012

FNOBoston 2012 Recap


I had a faaaaaaaabulous time at Fashion's Night Out in Boston this year. Somehow I managed not to get a single picture of my outfit, which probably means I was too busy enjoying myself. Some of the highlights for me were: 1) The spectacular fashion show held in the heart of Copley Place, featuring upcoming designers who crafted innovative works from materials as unique as birch bark; 2) Free hairstyling at the Aveda store, as well as samples of many of their luscious products; 3) Kicking in with the future of fashion, my peoples--The Urban Fresh crew and shoe designer Theodore Green. If FNOBoston is a taste of what Boston has to offer, then I can't wait for Boston Fashion Week, which is right around the corner! Stay tuned...

All photos copyright 2012 © Nuri Chandler-Smith. These images are NOT to be used or reproduced unless written permission has been given. To request permission please email: beantownbrown617@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...