12.05.2010

Wanna Experience a Little Baduism?

I can't think of a better way to start off a cold December week, than with a little Baduism (as interpreted by some incredibly talented students at Berklee College of Music). A year or so ago, I had the chance to check out Radar Ellis and the J Dilla Ensemble. I have to say it was one of the most incredible musical experiences I'd had in quite some time. The ensemble offered fresh and exciting interpretations on classic cuts. I expect no less from the Erykah Badu Experience. Oh, and did I mention that it's FREE99?

Check out the lineup...

Vocals:

Michael Bradley
Jazmin McCray
Jessica Johnson
Nick Hakim

DJ:
Raydar Ellis

Band:

Drums-Jonathan Newman
Guitar- Zayn
Percussion- Marcos Lopez
Bass-Gizmo
Keys- Lauren Fuller
Keys- Sung Ae Choe
Tenor Sax- Edmar Colon
Alto Sax- Chris Burgess
Trumpet- Donovan Dukes
Flute/Ewi- Kalani Trinidad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...