8.19.2011

Best Bargins in the Bean?










As a budget fashionista in the Bean, I tend to frequent consignment shops like Second Time Around for quality designer pieces at a serious discount (like the green Givenchy A-line midi skirt I was drooling over at the 324 Newbury Street location), chains like H&M for trendier pieces or basics, and TJ Maxx or Marshall's for bags and shoes (don't sleep on their housewares section either). I find that by mixing budget items from chain stores with discounted designer items and the collection of funky accessories I've accumulated from around the world, I can create a look that's all my own. There are also a lot of cool local shops like Bodega (if you haven't been in the store, you must go ASAP, as just walking in there is an ill experience in and of itself) and Laced where you can cop t-shirts and kicks unlike anyone else on the block. 

So where are your go-to places in Boston to get geared up on a budget?

1 comment:

  1. The garment district in cambridge can be a cool place to shop. I haven't been there in years but the dollar a pound used to be great.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...