8.30.2011

Fashionably Late

I've been thinking about going to NYC for Fashion's Night Out this year, but I've also been thinking that it would be cool to stay home and check out FNO in my own beloved city.  While not (yet) known as a fashion capital, and currently stereotyped as the worst dressed city in the country, it's hard to imagine FNO being any fun in the Bean, but I'm thinking that between FNO and Boston Fashion Week, the month of September might be the time to change Boston's bad image.

Newbury Street will be closed to all traffic for the first time in history. Stores will be open late into the night for shopping, cool events and profiling in your best threads. I'm thinking that Boston may indeed be the place to be for FNO this year, but some of the events on the NYC FNO listing are kinda tempting as well. 

I'll make up my mind in the next few days, but in the meantime, is anyone else thinking about exploring the fashion world late into the night on Sept. 8th? What events have peaked your interest and more importantly, what/who will you be wearing?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...